We are looking for a Paralegal to the high energy in-house legal team who provides commercially focused and efficient legal solutions together with risk management support across all areas of the business from property to procurement.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexibleworking with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
- Supporting the legal team on all aspects of the ongoing management of the MBNL Network to include legal and administrative support to the legal and property teams
- Delivering excellent legal solutions on target and to budget ensuring external legal spend is effective and efficient
- Managing external lawyers appointed by MBNL to include approving documentation and ensuring that the external lawyers deliver
- Drafting letters seeking to enforce rights and secure consent
- Supporting and facilitating project activities/deliverables on all sites
- Managing legal disputes/issues including a high volume of possession proceedings with Site Providers and other third parties
- Advising the property teams and agents on queries and analysing the legal rights and providing strategic commercially focused advice
- Advising the business on general litigation/property/telecoms issues and general estate management queries and specifically taking responsibility for managing the Legal inbox and triaging and allocating all new instructions
- Processing and monitoring all new NTQs incoming
- Working closely with the property teams to support their business requirements and working as a team with any other administrator, legal intern or paralegal and taking the lead in that relationship
What we're looking for:
A law graduate
- Excellent word processing skills including Microsoft excel / outlook / PowerPoint and word
Ability to handle large workloads and to adapt and learn new skills
Ability to work under pressure
Organised and efficient
Experience of working in any of the following areas:
(b) Commercial or Real Estate Litigation;
(c) in house legal team and/or Real Estate
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.