Head of Service Delivery (Three)
Head of Service Delivery (Three) - Reading
MBNL deliver the mobile infrastructure that enables Digital Britain. This is achieved by providing Transmission, Infrastructure Deployment and Tower and Network Services to EE/BT and Three.
The Tower and Network Services directorate is accountable for delivering the right sites, in the right locations, always accessible and always on. It undertakes the operation, enablement and management of the network infrastructure to enable EE/BT and Three to deliver their best customer experiences at the lowest cost.
To work in concert with the leadership teams in Three and MBNL to create a high performing, service-based organisation and maximise the value MBNL creates for its Shareholders. To deputise for the Tower and Network Services Director when required to ensure the successful running of the directorate.
The Head of Service Delivery (Three) is a key leadership role within the MBNL organisation and reports directly to the Tower and Network Services Director.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a service delivery or service management function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Significant experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics. An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- Strong experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.