Service Transition Manager
Service Transition Manager
Initial contract to end of 2019
What’s it all about:
The Service Transition Manager is responsible for delivering Network Services Transition, i.e. establishment of New Services, transfer of Existing Services and the termination of “End-of-Life Services to 3 Mobile through management of the full Service Lifecycle from Design to Delivery across 3UK, MBNL & Managed Service Provider functions.
What you can expect:
Daily challenge and a diverse remit, requiring you to work with stakeholders across multiple organisations, driving delivery and managing change in a fast-paced, complex, multi-party environment.
Just a few of your responsibilities:
• Provide Governance for Service Transition Projects through-out their full design to Handover Lifecycle
• Introduce and maintain a robust Service Change Management process
• Ensure all new or amended Services are delivered into the live service portfolio with minimum impact to the live service operation and End User Experience
• Ensure new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, and OLAs commensurate with business requirements and priorities.
• Ensure effective decommissioning of services that are deemed 'end of life' - to confirm the remove of all operational facilities, and redundant equipment, whilst ensuring any operational dependencies are effectively managed
• Interface with the Programme Support Team to ensure adequate coverage across all relevant work requests.
• Steer and support Service introduction from Service Design, through Service Delivery, and further into Service Operations.
What we are looking for:
You’ll have prior experience of managed service transition projects within the telecoms space, and a good understanding of Network Operations.
We need someone who can get the very best out matrix teams, 3rd party suppliers and collaborate with senior stakeholders both internally and within the shareholder organisation.
You will ideally have:
• Experience of indirect management of large teams both internally and 3rd party suppliers.
• Experience in a Telecoms Managed Service Environment.
• A strong understanding and demonstration of Service Management.
• ITIL knowledge essential.
• Experience of working in a fast paced Project environment.
• Six Sigma, CMMI-Services knowledge
If you are looking for a challenge in an exciting sector, with all the added value of flexible working, a great team environment, we’d really like to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.