Head of Logistics
Head of Logistics - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL’s mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Head of Logistics is a key leadership role within MBNL and reports into our Director of DPD.
You’ll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
This is a great opportunity in our Design, Planning and Deployment team, which is responsible for the management of logistics for infrastructure that is deployed on the Radio Access Network sites used by Three and EE/BT.
This role will lead and proactively manage logistics on behalf of the Director of DPD to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and establish, own and continuously improve the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage logistics, including related forums, communications and governance control points.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of managing complex logistics and asset management operations safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a logistics function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to provide complex logistics and asset management services using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms and logistics eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability.
- Extensive experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of Partners and contractors.
- Surveying or accountancy professional qualifications would be advantageous
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.