Acquisition Manager (Deployment)
Contract: 12 Months initially
Based: Reading with flexible remote working
We are looking for an experienced Acquisition Manager to join our Deployment team. If you know MBNL, you’ll know this is an opportunity to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your experience at the forefront of mobile network deployment.
What you can expect to be doing:
You’ll be working within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build), by providing clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment
- Ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements.
- Manage supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
- Highlight potential risks to delivery and mitigate as necessary working with Senior Deployment Manager
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists and delivery timescales as required
- Management of change control process for site lists or specific site requirements
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate and fit for purpose processes and reporting requirements are in place.
What we are looking for:
- Experience managing multi-site providers through the end-to-end Acquisition process.
- Microsoft Excel skills – Confident managing reporting and data
- Ability to take ownership of your function – looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
- Customer focus – We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.