Problem & CI Manager
Problem & CI Manager
Hybrid Working (Home & Reading Office)
We are seeking an individual to proactively manage all aspects of Problem Management and CI Service on behalf of the Senior Manager. You will own and relentlessly manage the delivery of Problem Management and CI services by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the MBNL Board.
You will continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required to deliver Problem Management and CI services including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Assuring Supplier Performance for all Problem Management and CI Services and supporting processes and associated KPIs/PIs, in line with the Contract and the SOM, for which MBNL are accountable
- Support the shareholders with Problem Management and CI Services for which they are accountable
- Act as the Customer interface to the Supplier on Problem Management and CI Services
- Drive behaviours within Supplier and Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement in Problem Management Services for which MBNL are accountable
- Identify Network and Business Risks from the function, and raise into appropriate forum
- Support Senior Problem & CI Manager in any BAU, project/workshop/discussions where Problem Management & CI services which MBNL are accountable for may be impacted, and/or could support
- Act as Problem Management SME on behalf of MBNL TNS
- Assure that the MSP are capturing high quality information throughout the lifecycle of a problem (capture, progress, closure), and record all information within the problem record
- Ensure MSP Proactively identifies opportunities to enhance the problem management & CI service effectiveness
- Ensure MBNL deliver their obligations to support the MSP providing their problem and CI service
- Identify new problem investigations that MBNL require the MSP to undertake and submit requests into the MSP
What we are looking for:
- TIL foundation certification (V3 or V4)
- Experience of cross-functional working and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships across the business and with external partners
- Strong influencing skills across all levels of business
- Good technical understanding of mobile infrastructure
- Understanding processes used in a telecoms/operations environments including incident management, problem management, change management and CSI.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.