Service and Process Design SME
Service and Process Design SME
Contract - July 2022
MBNL are seeking a Service and Process Design SME. The Service and Process Design SME is a layer 4 role within the MBNL organisation and reports directly to the Senior Service Design and Transition Manager
The Service and Process Design SME is responsible for designing the service framework / operating model to support the MBNL accountabilities for SRN sites including;
- Incident & Change management
- Service level management
- Governance and reporting
- Security, Regulatory and Health & Safety
- Operational level agreements
The Service and Process Design SME will ensure delivery of seamless lifecycle MBNL Outcome based solutions meeting 3UK requirements through orchestrating Shareholder, MBNL and other Stakeholders
What you can expect to be doing:
The Service and Process Design SME contributes to delivering in line with 3UK project timescales the Operations outcomes of:
- Design processes / interlocks between MNOs and their MSPs
- Ensuring that this model is incorporated into the existing service via contractual change control and interlocks for the overall Hardy operations service are updated
- Task achieved with support from ITIL practice owners in MBNL TNS team
- Final model to be approved by ITIL practice owners in MBNL Team and align with ITIL principles
- Determine the tooling requirements to support the interlock and engage with the relevant OSS teams to support the delivery of these solutions for service readiness
Service Readiness / Service Commencement
- Support Service Readiness and commencement activities to implement this service into Business as usual, including updating RACIs, Job descriptions, resourcing requirements (if applicable) etc in the MBNL TNS team as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- ITILv3 or v4 Practitioner/Managing Professional certified (or equivalent)
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services
- Strong experience of establishing, developing and leading an operations function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Strong experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Strong experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics. An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- Experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.