IT Service Manager
IT Service Manager
6 Month Contract
We are looking for a IT Service Manager to join the dynamic Service Management team who are accountable for the end to end service performance and customer experience delivered by MBNL IT. Service Management is accountable for the services delivered by the Managed Services Partner ensuring stability of the IT estate.
This role delivers an end to end view of service performance and customer experience across IT services. Delivered through the agreement of service levels with customers, ensuring compliance and communicating performance to key stakeholders (internal and external). The role will instigate, develop and implement Service Improvement activity in the event of underperformance or in line with changing business requirements.
- Build excellent relationships with designated customers in the business and shareholder areas to align IT Services to business objectives
- Define, Implement and Manage SLAs for assigned services and ensure delivery of service to agreed levels
- Understand business priority, ensure services are aligned to priority and translate and communicate priority throughout IT
- Develop a view of customer experience and service performance and deliver this insight to shareholders and internally to MBNL
- Proactively identify and deliver service improvement plans (SIPs) required to maintain or improve service levels
- Hold regular Service reviews with shareholders to demonstrate performance and review service risks and undertake customer satisfaction measurement and improvement
- Act as an escalation point for incidents where exceptional business impact is experienced to ensure appropriate resolution
- Be the custodian of live service, approve changes to assigned services to ensure impacts are understood and service performance is not negatively impacted
- Ensure delivery of new services, including service level requirements, measurement capabilities and agreement with shareholders and internal business areas
- Solid technical background and commercial awareness
- Relationship building skills and the ability to empathise with customers and their needs
- Ability to understand Business Units requirements and drivers
- Is proficient in customer management techniques:
- Demonstrates a high level of presentational skills adapting to all levels of audience
- Ability to lead virtual support groups, suppliers internal and external customers
- Previous involvement with managing third party suppliers
- Drives improvement plans across a range of business units and services and understands the commercial implications of the work undertaken / improvements required
- Good working knowledge of the key service management processes
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the Mobile Phone (or Telecoms) industry
- Demonstrable track record in performing a Service Management role working with a range of IT vendors / partners in a large complex organisation
- Extensive and demonstrable experiences in an IT support or development function relevant to the role
- Excellent knowledge of the specific services for which they will be responsible
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.