Head of National Build
Head of National Build – Reading
We are entering an extended phase of large-scale transformation at MBNL. The Head of National Build is a key leadership role within the MBNL organisation and reports directly to the Director of Deployment.
The role works in close co-operation with the Head of Infrastructure Deployment and Head of 3rd Party Deployment and a remit that includes leading and proactively managing National Build on behalf of the Director of Deployment and the MBNL Board to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards.
A great role and a very exciting, once in a decade time to be joining MBNL as we move our shareholders to the next phase of their network evolution. This role will own the production, agreement and execution of detailed partner build plans to achieve the business outcomes and performance targets.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of managing large scale infrastructure build safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a build function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to build network infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms deployment eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability.
- An ability to build positive relationships and an understanding of organisational politics. An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholder
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.