Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst
Reading/ Hybrid working
MBNLs Commercial Finance team are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to support all aspects of their financial management for their Site Running cost base.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly management accounts to shareholders through close collaboration with outsourcing partners (Utilities and Estate management) and internal stakeholders under strict timelines
- Provide business partnering relationships to the Legal and Property teams and help them in achieving their corporate objectives
- Ensuring appropriate governance, approval and financial management of all finance processes within Site Running
- Produce and lead on 5-year plans and reforecasts for Site Running taking into account the input from external Energy and Estate management partners.
- Use Financial Modelling to build outlooks and support commercial deals
- Responsible for management of the Property Escrow P2P process; including new process and systems implementation, funding requests, cash management and reporting
- Lead and advise external partners to provide input for 5 year plans and reforecasts.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and implement the processes to achieve and track the cost savings.
- Establish and maintain processes/mechanisms of financial /treasury management by outsourcing partners and be the first point of contact for any escalations.
- Take accountability and ownership of Site Running P&L and Balance sheets ensuring accounting practises are adhered to.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA with at least one year PQ experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Has strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Experience working in a commercially minded role
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly varied environment
- Excellent stakeholder management, working alongside number of suppliers and senior stakeholders
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.