NTQ Project Manager
NTQ Project Manager
24 Month FTC - Reading
We are looking for NTQ Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property team who are responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of EE & H3G and to ensure Suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
- Responsible for managing the end to end delivery by MBNL’s Suppliers of alternative site designs, replacement site coverage & major equipment moves.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- MBNL’s strategy processes and procedures are developed and communicated.
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
- Responsible for ensuring capex design costs are minimised and Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
- Responsible to ensuring that the costs/instructions for Technical Support services provided by MBNL Suppliers are minimised.
- Work with the MBNL Surveyors, lawyers and external Suppliers to categorise site risks and report on sites with a high risk of not achieving replacement site coverage within timescales
- Ensure that suppliers are instructed on NTQs without delay.
- Ensure that suppliers maintain a database of “At Risk” sites, ensuring their risk level is appropriately recorded by considering all likely eventualities and that forecasting and actual data is accurate.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvements and update MBNL’s processes, strategies and reporting as appropriate
- Good Project & Contract Management experience in telecommunications infrastructure rollout
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works.
Good understanding of Project financial management
Nice to Have
- A good end to end knowledge of the activities required to acquire, design and build replacement sites and decommission at risk sites
- Understanding of Telecommunications NTQ processes and procedures
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.