We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Finance team to support the Commercial Finance Analyst for Transmission in the finance function.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
The role is responsible for the financial management of H3G unilateral projects.
- Produce monthly finance reports and analysis for all H3G unilateral projects.
- Timely and accurate recharging of all unilateral costs to H3G.
- Create and maintain the transmission inventory
- Supporting the transmission ordering process and ensuring all purchase orders align to supplier payment milestones.
- Validation and processing of the monthly invoices from BT Openreach.
- Quarterly review of H3G funded unilateral transmission and managing the buy-in process on links where buy-in has been triggered.
- Cash Flow Forecasting for H3G unilateral projects.
- Tracking used and committed expenditure against bulk purchase orders, & notifying and supporting the business in securing additional funding in a timely manner.
- Respond to Shareholder queries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support the business leads in the production of annual budget and reforecasting.
• Qualified accountant/ Part Qualified,
• Strong Excel skills.
• Strong analytical and modelling skills.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy.
• Solid accounting skills.
• Experience of stakeholder management, demonstrating ability to work closely with external stakeholders.
Nice to Have
• Good understanding of telecoms industry, its products and its financial and commercial drivers.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.