Site Solutions Designer
Site Solution Designer
12-month fixed term contract
Hybrid Working (Home & Occasional visits to Reading Office)
We are looking for a Site Solution Designer to support MBNL in driving good cost-effective design on specific sites and feeding in any product, guidance or process developments to achieve that goal. The successful candidate will have strong telecommunications industry experience and will have the expertise to manage 3rd party suppliers to ensure that the solutions meet the required standards.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Review Output of the Design Options Report and Design Feasibility Report and create site specific Design Instruction.
- Be a strong advocate for Health and Safety and Quality. Work with the MBNL Design team to identify best practice for Health and Safety.
- Ensure that the solutions offered by the 3rd party suppliers providers meet the requirements and should they not ensure there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected
- Liaise with MBNL Design, Acquisition and Deployment teams.
- Work with the 3rd party suppliers and provide design feedback, resolve Design queries.
- Liaise with shareholder Radio Planners and resolve queries to ensure satisfactory designs
- Review RF compliance including Pro X5 documentation as required to ensure all sites achieve RF compliant solutions
- Review/approve drawings on behalf of MBNL
- Track approvers reviews and chase if out of SLA
- Ensuring the designs comply with MBNL documentation and reflect the version of TD30001 that they were instructed on. Ensure the site is designed in a cost-effective way.
What we are looking for:
- Design experience in general telecoms infrastructure with an operator, MSP or Designer/PC.
- Experience of motivating and managing outsourced Suppliers.
- Ability to interpret and author documentation to a good standard.
- Well-rounded site design experience
- Experience in managing shareholder queries
- Strong interpersonal skills.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.