Radio Planning Manager
Radio Planning Manager
Based in Reading
We are looking for a Radio Planning Manager to join the Design, Planning and Deployment Team at our new Head Offices in Reading.
In addition to working on the most exciting advancements in mobile telecoms technology, you can expect a competitive salary, annual bonus, car allowance, flexible working, and a whole host of generous benefits, on top of working for the top two mobile operators in the UK, our Shareholders, EE and Three!
Aside from leading a team of Radio Planning Engineers, the Radio Planning Manager will interface and collaborate with the radio planning and radio strategy teams from both Shareholders, EE and Three, to consolidate the radio plans from both Shareholders and maximise the benefit of the shared network infrastructure. In addition, supporting the Shareholders in achieving their respective network coverage, performance, capacity and reliability goals.
A few of your responsibilities:
• Leading and mentoring a team of Radio Planning Engineers
• Manage the interface with Shareholder Radio Planning and Radio Strategy Teams.
• Define, agree and implement processes to consolidate the Shareholder Radio Planning requirements into a single set of requirements to meet the needs of the Shareholders, whilst maintaining confidentiality and maximising the cost sharing benefits.
• Be a key driver in defining and managing site change control aspects that relate to Radio through the various stages of the site build process.
• Work closely with other MBNL Teams to deliver the best mobile network possible, whilst taking into account, cost, time and quality constraints.
• Support network optimisation initiatives that include radio network performance improvements in line with Shareholder requirements.
• Provide practical input into MBNL Design to help support the development of radio planning processes and tools.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, and the forefront of mobile telecoms, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.