Estates Delivery Analyst (Data Management)
Estates Delivery Manager (Data Management)
We are looking for a Estates Delivery Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property Estates team who are responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network. This role will join the Estates team and manage data collection, analysis and evaluation and reporting for the Property team.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
- Analysis and evaluation to improve business delivery and decisions
- Build reporting functionality across multiple data sources
- Assist in budget preparation, performancce tracking and robust control of data integrity
- Track project delivery, SLA and KPI performance
- Undertake strategy analysis to support Property strategy and corporate objectives, to include trend analysis
- Develop and provide Estates reporting requirements including senior management dashboards within Property and for MBNL Shareholders in EE and Three
- Support the improvement of internal processes to create efficiencies in their delivery (Visio and RACI)
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Good Report Writing Skills (Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Advanced level Excel, Access & Office 365 skills including complex algorithms, macros, pivot tables, charts, some visual basic
- Experience working with Big data and data analytics tools
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.