Deliver Project Manager
Delivery Project Manager
12 month contract
We are looking for a Delivery Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property team who are responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of EE & H3G and to ensure suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees as well as interesting work.
• Support the equipment vendor and suppliers to delivery acquisition across the portfolio of sites.
• Manage Multi-Site Provider contacts interface and escalations associated with the programme.
• Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
• Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
• Manage site acquisition approvals for changes in terms, access complaints or issues.
• Deal with project escalations, log, track and action on behalf of the infrastructure asset team
• Responsible for providing accurate data directly to the equipment vendor Huawei data integrity and project reporting requirements.
• Ability to communicate on many levels
• Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
• Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works.
• Knowledge and experience in project management
Nice to Have
• Project management or contract management skills, qualifications
• Telecoms acquisition, technical or build skills, qualifications and knowledge
• Ability to collate and manipulate data/information in order to identify/determine best solutions
• Experience in telecommunications infrastructure rollout
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.