Service Performance and Experience SME
3G/4G Network Service Performance and Experience SME - Reading
6 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Service Management Specialist to join our Operations team in Reading. You’ll be working closely with one of Shareholders and Managed Service Partners, to ensure that any proposed changes to 3G & 4G Network Design and Operations are fully assessed for impact on Customer Experience and Network Performance.
- The Service Performance and Experience SME is responsible for supporting the 3UK Service Performance and Experience function and interfacing with 3UK unilateral projects, ensuring the network performance and experience is maintained or improved.
- They support 3UK in identifying strategic synergies and ensure ongoing operational scrutiny of Technical Change and operational readiness is delivered for feature introductions.
- Act as the operational gatekeeper to achieve high standards in line with, and beyond operational contractual SLAs.
Requirements for being successful in this role:
- A background in Network Performance and Service Management, with a clear understanding of how network changes impact customer experience.
- Experience and understanding of Network Deployment programmes, and the associated risks and issues relating to existing network performance.
- Beneficial experience would include prior input into an RFP and service definition of new Network services.
- Engaging effectively with 3UK stakeholders
- Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Managing new requirements into that 3UK Operations Roadmap.
- Delivering new capabilities into the 3UK Operations Plan.
- Supporting build and test activity for roll out of new services.
- Ensuring the MBNL New Product Introduction process is followed
- Ensuring the MBNL System Integration process is followed
- Ensuring that the correct acceptance measures and assurance is in place for all changes.
- Ensuring that the transition to new operating models is managed.
- BAU Services and the Annual Operating Plan Objectives, with the primary goal of maintaining and improving Network Performance and Customer Experience.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.