Change Enablement Analyst
Change Enablement Analyst x 2
Permanent or 12 Month FTC
As a Change Enablement Analyst, working within the Tower & Network Services directorate and reporting into the Senior Change Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and proactively managing service availability, risk and impact of all changes implemented across the MBNL estate against contractual obligations and industry benchmarks.
You will identify and own the efforts which will continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities, and relationships required to deliver service availability and risk aversion including all related forums, communications, and governance control points proactively and reactively.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Ensure that the Change mailbox is managed proactively, responding to emergency requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure that reports are run at specific times as per requirements.
- Ensure all emergency changes contain the required justification, sponsorship, and detail to allow the MBNL Change Manager to approve.
- Manage Golden Site outages and ensure the Shareholder Service Management teams are notified in advance.
- Ensure outages requested are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to ensure availability impacts are minimised.
- Proactively monitor and measure network availability thresholds and quotas.
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Change KPI’s to identify areas for improvement for Change Owner and Implementer groups.
- Attend Weekly Change Review Boards.
- Attend Daily/Weekly Network Availability meetings.
- Perform impact and risk assessments.
- Identify areas for improvement in the Availability, Change, Site Access and Lockdown processes.
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers.
What we are looking for:
- Change management and Availability management experience
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skill
- Strong knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Experience of working in a multi-supplier environment
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.