Security TDA – Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a TDA to join our IT team in Reading. Security is an increasingly important function within MBNL and it affects almost all areas of the business. This role is to lead and take responsibility for security within the IT team, it reports into the Head of IT and has a strong functional link to the Data Security Officer for most of the day to day work.
• Provide a single point of contact for all security issues with IT
• Take responsiblilty for driving through resolution to security issues that arise
• Provide support to the Data Security Officer in wider security related issues
• Contribute to security budget management
• Be the recognised as a subject matter expert to advise the business and shareholders on security issues and threats
• Managing the conflicting challenges that security risks and threats introduce
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Experience of security issues and expectations in an IT environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good technical team leadership skills
• Enthusiastic approach, self-starter and independent worker
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Able to collaborate effectively
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.