9 month contract initially
Based in Reading
We are looking for a Build Manager to join the Deployment function of MBNL DPD who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
- Work within small team directly managing SWC Suppliers to deliver end to end site passive infrastructure (Design, Acquire and Build)
- Work with Senior Deployment Manager to define site level project scope, manage site build lists and build forecasts
- Successful delivery of passive infrastructure to MBNL design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with MBNL Operational safeguards
- Management of logistics requirements working with internal and external logistics teams]
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between passive and active equipment deployment
- PO raising and GRN in MBNL Tools and systems working in conjunction with Senior Deployment Manager, Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary
- Management of changes to site build lists or specific site requirements
- Network Project Management experience
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Good Microsoft excel skills
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.