Communications Lead – Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Lead to join our busy and dynamic Property team. The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of EE & Three, to ensure suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
• Manage and create communications plans and deliver creative communications to MBNL’s external stakeholders
• Develop and manage marketing communications across different channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Create special media strategies and promotions in different publications raising the MBNL’s profile and Brand image
• Attend external conferences and events to promote mobile technology, digital communications and MBNL’s Brand
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting and extract key insights for future communications plans, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Analyse MBNL’s market insights and trends to build successful Property strategies
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Experience in marketing and developing creative communications plans
• Able to deliver against organisational goals. Displays delivery leadership through effective structures; processes and procedures.
• Able to interact and communicate across all layers of the organisation. Good written and verbal communication.
• Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
• Awareness of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.