We are looking for a Contract Manager to join our busy and dynamic Commercial team who manage a large number of strategic suppliers providing anything from Managed Services, Network Equipment, Transmission, Information Technology and management of power and property suppliers. This involves very significant spends across these categories supported by complex contracts.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
Responsible for contract management across set suppliers, specifically around Network Hardware and Services Suppliers. Also to provide commercial support to MBNL’s business / project teams to ensure budgetary and contractual compliance
• Work with MBNL's technical / project teams to ensure that MBNL's suppliers / contracts are managed effectively yielding sustained savings
• Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
• Create a scorecard with the key KPIs, reporting regularly the performance of the managed suppliers
• Set up Governance policy and lead meetings to ensure that the contract is properly monitored and managed
• Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
• Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes.
• Create vendor strategies for key suppliers in cooperation with the Procurement Managers
• Strong commercial experience
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Contract management experience within Telecoms or/and Construction
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) or another relevant professional qualification
• Good understanding of contract law
• Supplier management skills and experience
• Contract management skills and experience
Nice to Have
• Good working knowledge of telecoms industry, mobile technology and supply base, including supporting services
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.