HSQE Project Manager
HSQE Project Manager – Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a HSQE Project Manager to join our HSQE team in Reading. You will be responsible for ensuring that all HSQE programmes and projects are delivered to time, quality and cost as set by MBNL Board, in order to maintain (and continuously improve) HSQE performance.
• Financial management of all projects related to Health, Safety, Quality and Environment.
• Act as first point of contact for stakeholder project queries
• Project procurement; purchase order management, goods receipting, invoice matching and accounts payable
• Supporting and maintaining end to end Governance processes and controls to facilitate the efficient delivery and tracking of the H&S project
• Project Board submission, attendance and associated approval workflows
• Working with the HSQE team to ensure reporting, dashboards and communication at a project level is accurate and timely specifically to support relevant meetings e.g CLGM
• Regular budgeting / forecasting reviews to ensure project costs are accurate
• Management of H&S site (upgrade) instructions
• Work with the wider HSQE team to provide information and support as required, supporting end to end initiatives and day to day team support
• Directly responsible for managing projects within MBNL’s H&S Strategy, as directed by the Head of Health & Safety and Quality Management
• Work Request / Front Door Request submissions management and completion
• Confirming accruals / managing True Up etc relating to utilisation of HSQE supplier(s)
• Drive and influence data quality, proactively identifying any issues and solutions
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Higher level, degree or equivalent qualification
• Proven experience in managing large scale and complex budgets to a high standard
• Proven experience in managing projects to completion
• Excellent ability to communicate and act professionally
• Strong sense of ownership and personal accountability
• A proven track record of bringing the outside in to your organisation and using this to drive improvements
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.