Location: Reading (with flexible/remote working)
You probably already know that MBNL is a great place to work, with flexible working, fantastic new offices next to Reading train station and a motivated team of people working on the latest Mobile Telecoms technology projects for our shareholders, EE and Three Mobile. Our PMO function are central to all of this and we have an opening for a new team member...
You'll be joining our Business Planning Team, who manage our PMO function here at MBNL. Working with stakeholders across the business, your role will be to:
- Create a centre of excellence for reporting. Ensuring data is value add and driving business decisions
- Ensuring data captured and maintained in our ERP system is being effectively utilised by the project community, and getting the very best out of our people to support delivery
- Build, manage and control the changes to the demand and resource plans to ensure requirements and impacts are understood.
- Optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of MBNL portfolio management and processes whilst maintaining a balance of pragmatism and value-add governance
What we are looking for:
- Personality and engagement skills – you'll be able to engage with multiple stakeholders, and get the best out of people. You will have a very clear idea of how to maintain proper project governance, and be able to help others to do so.
- Previous PMO Analyst experience, in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent reporting skills – Excel skills, Powerpoint Presentations. Ability to bring together meaningful project reports for Board Level meetings.
- Governance knowledge – Project Healthcheck reporting, and holding managers to account as well as supporting them through relevant processes.
If this sounds like a role you can get your teeth into and are ready to be at forefront of the mobile telecoms industry, please apply here...
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.