Senior Programme Manager - Transition
Senior Programme Manager – Transition – 12 Month FTC
MBNL deliver the mobile infrastructure that enables Digital Britain. This is achieved by providing Transmission, Infrastructure Deployment and Tower and Network Services to EE/BT and Three.
We are in an extended phase of large-scale transformation at MBNL and this role will be integral in defining, leading, proactively managing and delivering large, complex business transformation programmes.
In this role you will enable the transition to Service based approach for Tower & Network Services, focusing on the task and relationship management aspects, including the overall operating model.
The Senior Programme Manager plays a key role within the MBNL organisation and reports directly to the Tower and Network Services Director.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant and extensive experience of initiating, leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex programmes and solutions
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes and solutions to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
- Extensive experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of outsource partners.
- Strong experience of understanding, working with and balancing commercial and technical drivers.
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.