Logistics Controller - Reading
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Controller to join our team at our shiny, new head offices opposite Reading train station. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services.
- Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received and actioned
- Working with the Small Works Contractors (SWCs) to maintain stock levels
- Working with Design to ensure recent products are being deployed
- Ensuring vendors are delivering to time and expectations whilst managing any exceptions
- Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
- Microsoft Excel skills from intermediate to advanced
- Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them
- Be customer focussed - be able to get the best out of delivery teams
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.