Site Assurance Insight Manager
Site Assurance Insight Manager
MBNL’s TNS function are seeking a Site Assurance Insight Manager. This role is to play a pivotal part in managing the delivery of the change enablement services.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- To proactively manage all data aspects of the Site Assurance within the Change Enablement function.
- To relentlessly manage the delivery of change enablement services by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the MBNL AOP.
- To own and proactively manage change enablement against contractual obligations and industry benchmarks.
- To own, and continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required to manage and control all network change including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Liaison with Shareholder & Deployment teams to exploit synergies between deployment activities.
- Liaison with Deployment teams and provide assessment/ranking of SWC performance.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and assist recovery of delivery performance.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of establishing, developing and leading an operations change enablement function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Strong experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Strong experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics.
- Power BI experience required
- An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.