Senior Legal Counsel (Commercial)
Fixed term contract - 18 months - 2 years
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Legal Counsel to join our client’s expanding Head Office Team, with one the world’s leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You’ll be part of a vibrant, agile team of Legal Counsels who get involved with a wide variety of commercial deals at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
What will you be doing:
- Leading commercial negotiations surrounding IT and Network Services
- Managing external counsel and quality assuring their work;
- Drafting, negotiating reviewing and advising and its Shareholders on commercial, procurement and outsourcing contracts including NDA’s, variation agreements, consultancy agreements, etc
- The Commercial Legal Counsel will ensure commercial contracts have a balanced risk profile for us and the Shareholders and, where appropriate, to report/codify areas where such risk profile is not favourable.
- Advising the business as necessary to ensure on-going compliance with its contractual obligations and effective risk management;
- Dealing with and advising on software licences, the scope of those licences and related support services;
- Assisting with and supporting pre-contract negotiations, RFPs etc;
- Reporting to and liaising with Shareholders;
- Drafting and advising on Board Resolutions and corporate governance;
- Managing and advising on contractual disputes;
- Managing and advising on contractual exit obligations and supporting any exit negotiations;
- Supporting the Business on management of third party suppliers including providing advice on current contractual obligations etc
What we are looking for:
- c10 years PQE experience with commercial and technology law in a major law firm or Technology based company. Please note PQE is a guide only, and any applicant who can demonstrate the required skill set will be considered regardless of PQE.
- Experience in large scale Outsourcing Projects IT and/or Telecoms would be an advantage
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.