Senior Programme Manager (Hardy Operations)
Senior Programme Manager
Fixed Term Contract – 9 months
MBNL are seeking a Senior Programme Manager to lead and proactively manage the successfully delivery of a Transition and Transformation project to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
To establish and maintain the alignment of the programme and solution(s) to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders.The Senior Programme Manager is a key leadership role within MBNL and reports directly to the Director of Tower and Network Services.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Accountable for the leadership, management and successful delivery of large, complex programmes and solutions to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment of the programme and solution(s) to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders.
- The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of programme progress and business outcomes. Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information.
- The proactive management of all programme and solutions interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme and business outcomes.
- The proactive management of the programme budget, forecasting, monitoring and reporting spend against the delivery of benefit to the shareholders through the MBNL governance and commercial processes. The proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- As the day to day agent of the Senior Responsible Owner, responsible for programme and solution governance including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication.
- The overall coherence, quality and integrity of the programme from initiation to closure. The use of, and adherence to, Programme Management methodology in MBNL.
- The continuous improvement of Programme Management methodology and transformation capability in MBNL by sharing best practice and striving towards excellent execution.
What we are looking for:
- Recognised Programme Management qualifications (e.g. MSP).
- Significant and extensive experience of initiating, leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex programmes and solutions
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes and solutions to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience of managing remotely located, cross-functional teams.
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.