Office Coordinator - Reading (9 months FTC)
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL’s mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Office Coordinator role is a key support role for our wider PA & leadership team.
You’ll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
The office coordinator provides support to the EA and PA’s with routine work and manages the office and related services on a day to day basis.
To effectively manage the office environment and services the office coordinator is based full time in Thames Tower. The office coordinator is supported by the EA (who provides day to day management and guidance and cover during absence) with input and direction from Head of People and Head of H&S.
You will be helping to create a positive experience for our employees, through providing a customer focussed, positive and healthy environment for our employees; you will support on risk assessments, new joiner inductions and take part in the Thames Tower tenant meetings.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Excellent, demonstrable IT skills – advanced users of office 365
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of communication channels
- Creative skills – able to turn raw data into high level presentations
- Excellent organisational skills. Ability to prioritise, think on your feet and make decisions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and resilient - able to work in a changing world with competing demands
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience of managing a budget / office supplies would be an advantage
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.