Senior Programme Manager
Senior Programme Manager - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL’s mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Senior Programme Manager is a key role within MBNL directly supporting our Senior Management Team.
You’ll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
To develop, manage and deliver large, complex business transformation programmes. You will establish and maintain the alignment of the programmes and solutions to ensure best in class outcomes.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Demonstrable experience of leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex business transformation in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Significant experience of supporting and developing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes.
• Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
• Significant experience of process development and optimisation.
• Experience of working in, or with, a Joint Venture organisation would be advantageous.
• Recognised Programme Management qualifications (e.g. MSP) are desirable.
To register your interest, please visit our careers page: MBNL VacanciesOr contact us on email@example.com
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.