Service Transition Manager
Service Transition Manager - Reading
12 Months initially
The Service Transition Manager is responsible for delivering Network Services Transition, i.e. establishment of New Services, transfer of Existing Services and the termination of “End-of-Life Services to 3 Mobile through management of the full Service Lifecycle from Design to Delivery across 3UK, MBNL & Managed Service Provider functions.
- Provide Governance for Service Transition Projects through-out their full design to Handover Lifecycle
- Introduce and maintain a robust Service Change Management process
- Ensure all new or amended Services are delivered into the live service portfolio with minimum impact to the live service operation and End User Experience
- Ensure new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, and OLAs commensurate with business requirements and priorities.
- Ensure effective decommissioning of services that are deemed 'end of life' - to confirm the remove of all operational facilities, and redundant equipment, whilst ensuring any operational dependencies are effectively managed
- Interface with the Programme Support Team to ensure adequate coverage across all relevant work requests.
- Steer and support Service introduction from Service Design, through Service Delivery, and further into Service Operations.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
Experience of indirect management of large teams both internally and 3rd party suppliers.
Experience in a Telecoms Managed Service Environment.
A strong understanding and demonstration of Service Management.
ITIL knowledge essential.
Experience of working in a fast paced Project environment.
Six Sigma, CMMI-Services knowledge
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.