Programme Support Specialist
Programme Support Specialist - Reading
We are looking for a Support Specialist to join our growing DPD department, this role reports to the Senior Programme Manager and is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with project managing experience.
- Supporting the Enablers Programme team which delivers projects to improve the operational stability of MBNL's Always on Air and Transmission programs
- To be responsible for reporting, forecasting, tracking and control of the Enablers Programme to budget
- Be the lead on programme level risk and issue management
- Run the 5 year and AOP planning annually, updating where appropriate
- To handle all escalations to director level within vendor management
- Be the support for transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Project Management understanding and appreciation
- Be able to work proactively to solve conflict situations
- Display a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment
- Able to communication and inspire through all layers of organisation
- Strong experience of financial and management accounting including CAPEX and OPEX
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.