Demand and Release Manager
Demand & Release Manager
Working within the Tower & Network Services directorate and reporting into the Senior Change Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Demand & Release within the Change Enablement function. This will include managing change enablement against contractual obligations and industry benchmarks ensuring performance targets are met.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Report & monitor impacts of planned works
- Approve all changes on the network and ensure they comply with the core principles and operational safeguards against the defined region performance targets
- Manage and advise on the resolution of conflicts through re-scheduling changes
- Chair Site Coordination Committee which is also accountable for the Change Approval Group which in turn rejects and approve changes
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of developing & leading a change enablement function
- Experience of managing, motivating and monitoring performance of contractors & suppliers
- Experience of working with and influencing senior members of leadership teams
- Experience of managing natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements
- Telecoms experience is a nice to have
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.