Delivery Manager (Partner Deployment)
Delivery Manager (Partner Deployment) – Reading
We have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join our Deployment team in Reading. You’ll be working closely with our Head of Partner Deployment and Managed Service Partners, to ensure delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
• Ensuring Managed Service Provider deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expectations and SLA’s
• Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to MBNL design and HSQA standards.
• Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
• Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance. Escalating to the Senior Delivery Manager as required.
• Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
• Regular budget reforecasting working in MBNL Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
• Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers.
• Experience and proven ability to deliver project to a clear governance structure.
• Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies
• Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition. TX, Deployment, Ops)
• Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.