Delivery Project Manager (Property)
Up To 18 Month Contract
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property Department who are responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property and to ensure suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer.
Manage the delivery of new site acquisition and property processes, escalations and issues,
plus managing external suppliers and in house teams to drive the delivery of site acquisition and property activities within agreed SLAs
• Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure the project scope and requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
• MBNL’s strategy processes and procedures are developed and communicated.
• Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
• Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
• Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
• Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
• Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
• Deal with project escalations, log, track and action
• Knowledge and experience in project/delivery management
• Experience with Property/Acquisition and awareness of (new) code (ECC)
• Able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams at MBNL.
• Able to manage individual site escalations and issues
• Ability to communicate on many levels
• Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
Nice to Have
• Project management or contract management skills, qualifications
• Telecoms acquisition, technical or build skills, qualifications and knowledge
• Ability to collate and manipulate data/information in order to identify/determine best solutions
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.