Incident Assurance Manager
Incident Assurance Manager
Working within the Tower & Network Services directorate and reporting into the Senior Incident Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of incident assurance services by our supplier, ensuring they are delivering inline with KPI’s and contractual obligations. You will also be an escalation point for the Supplier.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Ensure and manage supplier adherence to the incident management service outlined in the contract and relevant Service Operations Manuals (SOM’s), through a Service Assurance framework
- Manage continuous improvement of the methodologies, processes, system controls, capabilities and relationships required for Incident availability and the delivery of service availability
- Management of supplier led Emergency Site Restoration, Dead Sites process and Incident Top20/Top 60 lists
- Responsible for assuring and ensuring incidents are recorded accurately in Remedy in terms of event durations and impacts on customer experience
- Manage cases where mediation is required to ensure correct ownership of tickets
- Manage and ensure that complex process interlocks for incident service between all parties are effective in their design and execution and deliver the correct outcomes
- Manage and participate in performing Play book and Service Operations Manuals (SOM) and designating Pass/Fails
- Play a role in supporting and developing the use of BMC remedy tool set.
What we are looking for:
- Technical understanding of Mobile Telecommunications system architecture
- Experience within telecoms operations
- Incident management and escalation management experience
- Experience of working with and briefing senior leadership teams
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.