Delivery Manager (ECC Code Activity)
Delivery Manager (Code Activity)
Location: Reading – with flexible working
With the ongoing work associated with the introduction of the new ECC Property Code, we require a Delivery Manager, who sits within the Property Code Project Team, to be responsible for driving activity both internally and via 3rd party service providers to deliver new code agreements for the national portfolio of sites on behalf our shareholders (EE & Three).
What you can expect to be doing:
- Successful delivery of new code agreements from lease renewals, major upgrade programmes and new site acquisition
- Responsible for Supplier performance, setting targets, managing contractual obligations and resource capacity for the Project team
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Supplier activities against contracted time, cost and quality obligations via regular reviews, collaboration meetings and reporting
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity and reporting requirements, working closely with the Property Data Analyst
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
What we are looking for:
- Subject matter expertise in Project Management within a site acquisition, design and build environment.
- A service delivery mindset, and ability to drive delivery cross-functionally, working closely with Legal, Acquisition and Deployment teams, as well as Senior Stakeholders to agree and deliver outcomes.
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource suppliers.
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.