Head of Acquisition Service (2 year FTC)
Head of Acquisition Services (2-year FTC) - Reading
As an organisation we are headed into a once in a decade deployment, to support this, the Property team, which is responsible for estates & treasury management is expanding. We are looking for an exceptional leader to take Acquisition across the entire Property ecosystem and streamline into one overarching framework.
Working closely with our shareholders, the incumbent will manage, report on and drive through to conclusion multiple large-scale property acquisition deals on behalf of MBNL and our shareholders.
Accountable for developing and executing our negotiation strategies for cell sites, you will be comfortable influencing strategic decisions, specifically commercial acquisition proposals.
Working closely with our shareholders, the incumbent will manage, report on, and drive through to conclusion multiple large-scale property acquisition deals on behalf of MBNL and our shareholders.
Accountable for developing, agreeing and ensuring the execution of negotiation strategies for cell sites, you will be comfortable influencing strategic decisions, specifically commercial acquisition proposals. Operationally able to optimise the performance and delivery of our Acquisition ecosystem.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant leadership experience of large-scale acquisition ecosystems with a strong track record of negotiating projects to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiating business deals (customer or supplier facing)
- Significant experience of developing, shaping and executing strategy within a large-scale ecosystem, to deliver multiple large and highly complex programmes of work.
- Excellent understanding of the policies and business processes around deal negotiations
- A proven track record in leadership; creating positive climates, articulating a vision, managing change
- Strong understanding of the commercial UK mobile or telecoms market supply chain, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance the capability of individual suppliers and the supply chain as a whole
- Extensive experience of continuous improvement, bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement
- Surveying or accountancy professional qualifications would be advantageous
To register your interest, please visit our careers page: MBNL Vacancies
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.