Interim Reporting Analyst
Interim Reporting Analyst – Reading
6 Months FTC
We are have an exciting opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to join our busy and dynamic IFS Management Team which is responsible for forecasting, accruing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and fixed asset management. The Reporting Analyst will extract information from IFS, transform and upload in via SQL and build BA reports.
- Own the IFS reporting suite, developing reports with key stakeholders and maintaining those reports to ensure they are inline with requirements
- Update, analysis and reporting of DB
- SQL coding at an advanced level to build reports
- Create intelligent reports and dashboards in IFS and Business Analytics
- Support management with decision making within MBNL by ensuring the data held within the IFS systems is available
- Work as part of a dedicated team and have the opportunity to experience many aspects of MBNLs wider scope
Requirements to be successful in this role:
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.