Project Coordinator (PO)
Project Co-ordinator – Reading
12 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Project Co-ordinator to the Deployment function of MBNL who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. These deployments are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP’s) and Principal Contractors (PC’s) and are to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks to meet increasing customer demands.
- Administering and co-ordinating the Purchase Order (PO) process across the MBNL Deployment Team in the MBNL IFS finance management tool
- Tracking and reporting POs and project’s financial status from the IFS System
- Ensuring that POs are Goods-Receipted in a timely manner in co-ordination with the MBNL Deployment Managers
- Proactive (re) forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of PO outcomes
- Supporting the Senior Manager and extended programme team in the T&A Programme including, control processes, creating and raising POs, change requests and impact assessments.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Experience in raising and managing Purchase orders
- Experience of developing reports and processes for managing data
Number crunching enthusiastic
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.