Senior Delivery Manager (Property)
Senior Delivery Manager (Property) – Reading
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to join our busy and dynamic Property Department who are responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property and to ensure suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
You’ll be working on high-profile projects for our shareholders, as we continue on the exciting path to a connected 5G Britain!
- Management of MBNL internal project delivery team, MBNL external Suppliers
- Successful delivery of new code agreements from lease renewals, major upgrade programmes and new site acquisition
- Responsible for Supplier performance, setting targets, managing contractual obligations and resource capacity for the Project team
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Supplier activities against contracted time, cost and quality obligations via regular reviews, collaboration meetings and reporting
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance. Escalating to the Head of Property required.
- Responsible for developing the Project tools, data integrity and improved reporting requirements, working closely with the Property Data Analyst
- Regular budget reforecasting working in MBNL Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience managing a team within a fast-paced and demanding delivery environment.
- Experience with Property/Acquisition and awareness of (new) code (ECC)
- Able to manage individual site escalations and issues when required.
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.