Based in Reading with occasional travel
We are looking for an experienced Delivery/Project Controller to join our team at our Head Offices next to Reading Station. If you know MBNL, you’ll know this is an opportunity to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your coordination skills at the forefront of mobile network services.
Our Logistics Team are responsible for partnering with MBNL’s Deployment Team and Small Works Contractors nationally, to ensure that everything is in place for us to Build or Upgrade RAN, Transmission and Backhaul Network sites across our Shareholders’ (Three and EE) shared network throughout the UK.
This role has a broad remit, requiring excellent organisational skills and ability to engage with internal and external customers as well as 3rd party service providers. To ensure our Deployment Teams have what they need, when they need it, here are a few of the things you could expect to be doing:
• Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received and actioned.
• Support deployment with an upcoming rollout programme which is extremely fast paced project.
• Ensure stock availability for scheduled sites under the rollout programme and remove any risk.
• Manage stock which has been issued to small work contractors ensuring stock visibility and status at all times.
• Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements.
What we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
• An understanding of the Mobile Telecoms Build/Deployment process
• Microsoft Excel skills – Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups.
• Ability to take ownership of your function – looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them.
• Customer focus – We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
Please apply below, and if shortlisted, our Recruitment Team can get in touch with fuller job details and interview information.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.