SCC Insight Manager
Site Coordination Committee Insight Manager
Working within the Tower & Network Services directorate and reporting into the Senior Change Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for managing all data aspects of the Site Coordination Committee. This will also involve managing the delivery of change enablement services by our suppliers ensuring they are in line with performance targets and agreed contractual obligations.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Report and monitor impacts of planned works on other programmes in flight, utilising and analysing data from multiple sources.
- Compile and translate complex data to present to shareholders, in order to draw insights and recommendations on corrective action.
- Analyse data to provide insight to identify areas for improvement or escalation
- Measure type and number of sites visited of all activities on the MBNL network
- Assess outage times and make recommendations to optimise and improve customer experience
- Manage supplier delivery
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working within & leading an operations change enablement function
- Advanced data analysis, presentation skills and tools knowledge.
- Experience of manager contractors & suppliers
- Knowledge of methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical & business services
- Telecoms experience is a nice to have
Who we are:
MBNL is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity. We warmly welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, paternity, disability, or age.
We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, and we already strive to achieve the right balance for our people through remote working. We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities, our flexible working arrangements are designed to help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
All applications will be considered solely on merit.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.