NTQ Project Manager
NTQ Project Manager
12-month FTP (end of 2022)
MBNL’s property team are seeking a NTQ Project Manager who will provide End to End management of sites at risk and the replacement solutions working with our MSP and stakeholders across the eco system to ensure continued network service is maintained.
We are actively encouraging applications from industries outside of telecommunications, if you have the ability to oversee the delivery of multiple fast paced projects and have worked in a technical environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery by MBNL’s Suppliers of alternative site designs, replacement site coverage & major equipment moves.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams, and Shareholders to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented, and adhered to
- MBNL’s strategy processes and procedures are developed and communicated
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
- Responsible for ensuring capex design costs are minimised.
- Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
- Responsible to ensuring that the costs/instructions for Technical Support services provided by MBNL Suppliers are minimised.
- Work with the MBNL Surveyors, lawyers, and external Suppliers to categorise site risks and report on sites with a high risk of not achieving replacement site coverage within timescales
- Ensure that suppliers are instructed on NTQs without delay.
- Ensure that suppliers maintain a database of “At Risk” sites, ensuring their risk level is appropriately recorded by considering all likely eventualities and that forecasting and actual data is accurate.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvements and update MBNL’s processes, strategies and reporting as appropriate, having first engaged with all relevant parties, in order to support MBNL’s internal teams and Suppliers and Shareholders.
- Engage with Shareholders to communicate risk to the network and mitigation plans
- Manage project escalations
What we are looking for:
- Project Management experience
- Experience and knowledge of telecoms acquisition, design, build and decommissioning activities
- An understanding of continuous improvement and how to drive initiatives to implement change
- Ability to communicate on many levels and build positive relationships and to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders
- Project or Contract Management qualifications
- Ability to collate and manipulate data/information to identify/determine best solutions
MBNL – building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other’s uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.