Property and Legal Business Analyst
Property and Legal Business Analyst – Reading
12 month contract
We are looking for an Property and Legal Business Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Property team. The successful candidate will responsible for supporting the requirement gathering for CODE system
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
Role Purpose :
• Work with stakeholders to identify the business need/problem including leading workshops as required with internal, shareholder and MSP resources to understand the problem, the options to respond to it and the requirements to support the response the business selects.
• Work with stakeholders to document new business requirements, the existing processes used and the “to be” process.
• Obtain validation of the requirements to enable delivery of the project and approval of the final project requirements with all appropriate stakeholders.
• Input in to impact assessments ensuring that all stakeholders are identified and engaged with at the appropriate stage.
• Work with the MBNL Project Team to ensure the delivery plan factors in delivery of all agreed business requirements
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Strong Business Analyst experience ideally within telecoms company
• Knowledge of the property and legal elements of acquiring, contracting with and managing landlords for the purpose of mobile cell site builds.
• Knowledge of the old and new code
• Experience of building strong relationships with shareholders
• Strong team player who is engaging and self motivated
• Ideally knowledge of BA tools such as IIBA, CPBA or PMI
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.