Antenna and Feeder Systems Designer
Antenna and Feeder Systems Designer - Reading
We are looking for a Antenna and Feeder Systems Designer join the DPD team who are is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. These designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners the Design team and specialist resources in order to enhance the capabilities of the networks.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
• Antenna Systems Design Authority
• Technical management of antenna related new products
• Advise on how Antenna systems are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained or improved.
• Support the Operational teams in identification of Antenna line related issues.
• Approval of Concessions and deviations relating to the Antenna system.
• Act as technical reference point for RF compliance within MBNL.
• Communication of design standards to relevant contractors via documentation and personal presentation.
• Represent MBNL in the Radio Frequency Compliance Group
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• Degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
• Significant experience working for a Network Operator in a Design Authority Function, creating appropriate solutions for support of active infrastructure.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Driving Licence
• Wide knowledge of the industry and suppliers.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.