Site Access Delivery Manager
Site Access Delivery Manager – Reading
The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of EE & H3G and to ensure Suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
The Site Access Delivery Manager will join the Property Team to support the delivery of improved access arrangements to MBNL’s portfolio of sites, as well facilitating solutions for active resolution of live issues across the network.
- Can manage Site Access issues to resolution with 3rd party suppliers, landlords and agents.
- To own and manage complex issues with effective collaboration with the Operations Team, Legal Team and external suppliers to resolve access and process issues, using best practice and previous knowledge
- Be responsible for priority sites in driving access improvements to show impact on the Access Success Rate
- Identifying sites where access rights are insufficient and/or where physical access arrangements differ from our legal rights.
- Negotiate directly with our Landlords and Landlord’s Agents to improve site access rights and arrangements.
- Interface with and coordinate MBNL internal teams, Operational Suppliers and Third Party Vendors to identify and resolve reactive site access issues and access failures
- Support the development of strategies for improving site access arrangements.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- A good end to end knowledge of the activities performed by Field Engineering resource, and the associated Access issues that Engineers face in the field.
- Knowledge to interpret telecoms legal agreement rights – e.g. obligations on the landlord & tenant
- A technical knowledge of Supplier activities in order to appropriately manage the Supplier.
- Ability to collate and manipulate data/information in order to identify/determine best solutions.
- Negotiation experience and skills
If this sounds like a role you have the pre-requisite experience for, we would be very keen to hear from you.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.