DetailsProblem Manager – ReadingPermanentWe have an exciting opportunity for a Problem Manager to join our Operations team in Reading. You’ll be working closely with one of our Shareholders and Managed Service Partners, to ensure that Incident and Trouble Tickets are being properly managed, allocated and in line with MBNL processes.Role Purpose:
- Act as escalation point for suppliers in order to investigate, assess and resolve problems with the network. Coordinate investment sign off if required to resolve problems.
- Ensuring Managed Service Provider deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expectations and SLA’s
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network.
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- A proven background in Problem Management and experience within IT or Telecoms with ITIL v3 or v4 accreditation.
- Experience driving third parties from a governance perspective, and continuously looking for opportunities to improve service to your customers through identifying potential CSI initiatives
- Excellent Analytical skills, ability to identify trends, and produce detailed and meaningful reporting.
- Good systems experience e.g. Remedy or similar
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.