Senior Programme Manager
Senior Programme Manager - Reading
We are entering an extended phase of large-scale transformation at MBNL and this role will be integral in defining, leading, proactively managing and delivering large, complex programmes on behalf of the Senior Management Team.
In this role you will own and continuously improve the strategies, methodologies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage the business transformation including all related forums, communications and governance control points. Establishing and maintaining the alignment of the programme to exacting requirements.
The day to day agent of the Senior Management Team with responsibilities including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication, you will also form part of extended leadership team, with responsibility to build and grow MBNL’s culture; understand what drives high performance, engagement and delivery, and be true service provider, both internally and externally.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Extensive, demonstrable experience of forming, initiating, and managing end to end delivery of large scale, complex business transformation in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes.
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Recognised Programme Management qualifications (e.g. MSP) are desirable
- Experience of working in, or with, a Joint Venture organisation would be advantageous.
To register your interest, please visit our careers page: MBNL Vacancies
To apply for this role please click the APPLY NOW button below. Please note that this will take you to our recruitment partner application page in a new browser window.